NIV College Devotional Bible
When your child goes to college, they are on a journey of self discovery and on the road to becoming an adult. As parents we want the best for our college students, we want to make sure they are still reading their bible and spending that alone time with God that they did while at home. They need a great study bible that is going to help them with this important part of their life. NIV College Devotional Bible is the perfect Bible for all college students no matter where they choose to go to college.
College years are very demanding and they are learning to manage a demanding schedule, making new friends, and facing unique challenges. The NIV College Devotional Bible is the bible that will help the college student strengthen their relationship with God. This bible has many great features that your college student will love:
- 222 school-year devotions with daily insights on and applications to relevant topics
- Devotions use a unique storytelling approach to connect God’s Word with your real-life questions, struggles, and decisions as a student
- A practical reading plan that helps you stay connected to God during the nine months of each school year
- Quick-start guide shows you how to get the most out of reading the Bible
- Subject index for looking up topics of interest
- Complete text of the clear, accessible NIV Bible
This Bible comes in Hardback or kindle edition, standard print, NIV version and ready to be carried with your college student. I definitely recommend this Bible for parents or grandparents or any member of the family to purchase for any child getting ready to go to college. This makes a great graduation gift, or a gift to give as they leave for college. This is an investment that will last for years and years to come.
Thank you to the publisher for providing me with a copy of this Bible for my honest review.